-  Removed log4j and replaced it with logback -  Fixed an issue causing Manager to show routes incorrectly -  Fixed an issue where Global configuration changes were not sent to the agent
-  Configured Docker packages to use SSL/TLS out of the box -  Allowed agents to connect with expired certificates -  Added support for NXLog Enterprise Edition v5+ default locations -  Added an example in jetty-config.xml for disabling insecure TLS versions -  Added an explanation of local agent configuration change in the User Guide -  Added SSL/TLS debugging instructions to the User Guide -  Documented Docker memory settings -  Documented NXLog agent configuration file location change -  Documented heap size for NXLog Manager -  Fixed incorrect anchors in the User Guide -  Improved SSL/TLS documentation in the User Guide -  Updated the User Guide to use consistent naming for `NXLog Manager` -  Updated the web browser requirements -  Updated documentation to include systemd commands -  InnoDB tables need a primary key in newer versions for Galera support -  Tuned workflows and hibernate parameters for connecting agents -  Added pooling support for agent command related objects -  Migrated serverinfo from quartz job to spring managed -  Updated agent initial connection threads to support pooling -  Implemented cachingwebservicetemplate for heap optimizations -  Added fix for long certificate names -  Corrected agentInfo inconsistencies (agentwithmodules and RUNNING output) -  Fixed an issue with assigning templates -  Fixed agent update reload taking too long -  Fixed agents list view not working properly -  Fixed general SSLEngine problem -  Fixed an issue with dbi modules throwing an exception on validation -  Fixed an issue causing the license facility not to start -  Fixed the API `startagent` endpoint returning an error while starting -  Fixed rrd access denied messages -  Fixed high CPU utilization in some cases -  Fixed a case where disabled users could still log in -  Fixed an issue where you are unable to delete agent groups -  Fixed adding a dashboard panel after autopopulated list is empty resulting in an error -  Fixed empty pattern match field throwing an error -  Fixed `auditTrailRetentionDays` parameter being ignored -  Fixed a case where deleting an agent would cause errors -  Fixed issue with duplicate entry while importing certificates -  Fixed generated agent configuration to keep modules ordered -  Fixed an issue where an agent connecting after the agent certificate was deleted would cause an inconsistency -  Fixed a bug caused by disabling "Use parameters as default" during the initial setup wizard -  Fixed issue where multiple pm or om modules would not be comma separated in the generated configuration -  Fixed an issue that could cause the configuration not to be updated while saving modules -  Addressed being unable to edit the description field on template -  Fixed null pointer exception on restart button click -  Fixed being unable to edit existing template -  Fixed an issue where restarting individual modules would fail -  Fixed an error while adding a chart to the statistics tab in v5.6 -  Fixed SOAP response error with unexpected variables -  Fixed the UI becoming unresponsive -  Fixed issues with connecting to agents in listen mode -  Fixed NXLog Manager not starting with trace logging in cluster mode -  Fixed missing data in agent info tab -  Fixed an issue with configuring the im_linuxaudit module -  Fixed an error in the dashboard for charts with deleted agents -  Fixed a null pointer error while adding an agent to a manager cluster -  Profile and optimizations -  Profile monitoring: added profiling aspects -  Hibernate bytecode enhancement -  Memory performance improvement for debug logs
-  Added new certificate management REST API -  Implemented systemd unit files -  Added a warning against direct modification in the managed configuration file -  Support for naming agents using their hostname -  Log files are now exposed by default from Docker container -  NXLog Manager now generates a certificate and key during install -  Added a log entry when the main key is decrypted -  The certificate management API now uses agent names instead of IDs -  Simplified the JVM configuration (nxlog-manager.conf) -  SSL is now enabled by default -  Fixed an issue with Jetty not being able to use obfuscated key password -  Fixed Jetty failing to start after an upgrade with a missing certificate error -  Fixed tags disappear after saving -  Fixed certificate API returning "400 Error: Bad Request" -  Fixed deleted modules remaining in agent information -  Testing on swagger UI logs out user from the web UI -  Fixed update and reload failing in distributed load balanced environments -  Fixed missing agent module information from UI and API -  Fixed an issue with agent not reconnecting on reload when connecting from behind a load balancer -  Fixed an agent connectivity issue in distributed environments -  Fixed local authentication failure after LDAP exception -  Fixed "java.util.ConcurrentModificationException" while issuing a certificate -  Fixed "JMSBrokerInstance nust not be null" error in distributed mode -  Fixed a lazy initialization error being displayed when closing the agent log viewer -  Fixed broken path to Jetty certificate in Docker -  Fixed an issue that was generating broken im_linuxaudit configuration -  Fixed the agent filter check boxes not being properly aligned -  Fixed the AgentInfo API not accepting the agent name -  Fixed the backup configuration form refusing a valid email address -  Fixed a race condition in distributed load balanced setups -  Fixed broken reference to certificate and key file locations -  Addressed unwanted interaction between the search box and Chrome's auto-complete feature -  Fixed responsiveness issues with high agent counts -  Fixed connectivity issues with high agent counts -  Addressed high number of inactive connections over slow links -  Fixed a UI hang when backup stalls -  Fixed the SNA/Agent name overrides being lost on restart -  Fixed NXLog Manager not stopping on package removal on Debian/Ubuntu
-  Fixed im_wseventing module updated client certificate not being pushed to agents -  Fixed an issue with assigning agents to templates where the template selection shows a list of agents instead of templates -  Fixed agents disappearing from view after executing an action -  Fixed template links breaking after sorting the templates table -  Fixed internal NXLog Manager version checks failing with beta version numbers -  Fixed printing messages twice after executing action from the agent info page -  Fixed adding variables chart in the UI does not display it -  Fixed an issue with resetting certificate and keys failing with an existing license in the database -  Fixed the encryption key not updating on password change through the "ADMIN/Users" page -  Fixed an issue where clearing and applying a filter on a table resulted in an error -  Deleting a CA now checks if for any templates using the CA -  Fixed agent connection issues -  Fixed xm_multiline module configuration directive showing `Action` instead of `Exec` -  Fixed an error when cloning agent template and creating agents from the second page on -  Fixed failure to restore backup with "JAXB unmarshalling exception"
-  Added more options to the agent template global configuration form (CA, LogLevel, agent connection type, etc) -  NXLog Manager now uses the network that agents connect from when updating the configuration instead of the first interface found -  Added support for importing a CA without the signing KeyUsage extension -  Added support for importing a CA without the CN attribute and using the Subject instead -  Fixed a graphical issue in charts showing an empty pop-up that appeared as a line -  Fixed an issue found while saving pm_pattern rules to be used by agents -  Fixed an issue where `update and reload` would only show success messages regardless of errors being present -  Fixed an issue where configuring im_kafka and om_kafka would fail in the UI -  Fixed an issue where you could copy modules and routes to agents with templates because this would lead to an inconsistency -  Fixed an issue where you couldn't import certificates with certain policy extensions -  Added additional detection and handling for Pad Block Corrupted errors -  Fixed an issue where `Subject Name Authorization` would reject agents without client certificates -  Reworked the patterndb.xml import and export to be compatible with NXLog Enterprise Edition -  Fixed the renew certificate process to use the configured signer CA -  Fixed `failed to add agent - Valid certificate with same name already exists` errors in edge cases
-  Added support for extension modules (xm_csv, xm_json, xm_kvp, xm_multiline, xm_resolver, xm_perl, xm_gelf, xm_w3c, m_xml, xm_cef`, xm_leef, xm_rewrite) -  Added digitally signed RPM installer packages -  Added support for NXLog Manager on AWS -  Added support for PKCS12 certificate chain export -  Ensured that login names are shown on successful authentication in nxlog-manager.log -  Enabled async update for untrusted agents in the database -  Added per-agent subject name authorization settings -  Added ability to reset certificates if the encryption key is not available -  Added NXLog Enterprise Edition remaining modules -  The CA is now sent to the agents when it is renewed -  Show difference between local and agent configuration -  NXLog Manager no longer requires you to type /nxlog-manager/ in the URL -  Added export/import of templates and agent configuration. This is in addition to the current .zip backup method and allows you to transfer configurations between instances. -  Added the ability to remove a tag in the agent configuration -  Show login names in nxlog-manager.log -  Added ability to assign a template to an agent group -  Allow CA key encryption to be enabled or disabled (default) -  Java versions support extended -  Resolves and issue related to deleting a correlation ruleset -  Fixed certificate renewal inconsistency -  Fixed agent configuration discrepancy not shown in agent list -  Addressed NotSufficientPermissionsException after template assignment with fields -  Issuing a new certificate now works for forged agents -  Agent modules should no longer stop on deletion -  Corrected label naming to use `Exec` instead of `Action` -  Fixed configuration issues when adding dbi module -  Fixed an issue where the user's name is not displaying if `Full Name` is blank -  Fixed an issue displaying received and sent data from the second page on -  Fixed GrantedAuthority error after v5 upgrade -  Fixed inability to log in after upgrade -  Fixed "You have no access to this action" after upgrading from v4 to v5 -  Fixed certificate not being renewed for agents without a template (wrong query - empty result from DB) -  Fixed NullPointerException caused by empty fields -  Fixed an issue where a user would not get encryption keys it is created -  Fixed sparklines and statistics on clustered servers -  Fixed an issue where Agent Memory Usage would show 0.00K -  Renew certificate for forged agents -  Fixed a case where putfile can fail when updating an agent -  Fixed 'jrobinDBPath' "You don't have permissions to read the file" -  Updated "pad block corrupted" error handling to provide more information and improve usability -  Fixed an issue where some Agent List pages would not show options like `Update and reload` and `Issue Certificate` -  Fixed an issue where links to certificates existed for agents that did not have a certificate configured -  Fixed refresh issues on Agent Info page -  Fixed variables and statistical counters list in Agent Info page -  Fixed an error when listing Patterns shows "You have no access to this action" -  Fixed an error when deleting an agent and issuing a certificate -  Fixed a rare issue with agents cloned from an agent that belongs to a template -  Fixed incorrect `host` value in the REST API `agentinfo` call